My favourite toy is the 3DS because I like it when I put it on 3D mode.The 3DS is a great toy for everyone.When your'e out and about you can use via street pass.There are lots of 3DS games at EBgames.
by Charlotte
My favourite toy is Yoshi because it has a large beak.It is very cute and I mostly like its colour.The pupil is white and the outside of the eye is black.I like feeling the foot because it is very fluffy.It is very cute and I hope you will like it.
by Chen.
My favourite toy is my DS because I can play all my favourite games on it, in my room. Its a good toy for children of my age. It could keep me amused I could go on the Internet, with it.
by Michael
3 comments:
I really like toys.They help from being bored.
By Chen
Those expositions must be thier favourite toys. They sound very fun in the expositions.
DIYA
I whould really like a 3DS and cute Yoshi.
By Felix
Post a Comment