Comments help keep the blog alive! Scroll down to the bottom of every post and click on comments.

Monday, February 20, 2012

This week's journal writing. Please read and leave a comment.




If I were Prime Minister of Australia I would listen to people's problems and try to help and make sure every one was happy. Secondly I would make every 12th April into "Australians Help Others Day." That's when Australians donate to people and at 4:30 pm we would have a huge party. Then I would build huge water parks at every school instead of playgrounds.
By Diya.

If I were Prime Minister of Australia I would let children build mini cubby houses and let them play there until their supper was ready. If I were Prime Minister of Australia I would go to every house in Sydney to tell them that every second week they could get to stay home from work.
If other people let me be Prime Minister of Australia I would give out free money for anyone who needed it.
If I was Prime Minister of Australia I would give out free houses with pools in them. That is why I would like to be Prime Minister of Australia.
by Siutiti.

If I were Prime Minister of Australia I would tell everyone in Australia to care for the environment because we are proud of our country. I would make sure everyone would be healthy. I would help everyone.
by Teresa

2 comments:

Mrs.G said...

Some very good suggestions to our Prime Minister from 3BJ :)

Anonymous said...

If I grow up, I would be the prime minister!
By Chen

Post a Comment