Comments help keep the blog alive! Scroll down to the bottom of every post and click on comments.

Monday, February 13, 2012

Week 3 Please read our first journal entries on our blog.

If I could have lunch with any famous person it would be John Terry because I am a big fan of his. I would like to see what food he eats. I would like to get some tips on how to be a better soccer player.

By Josh

If I could have lunch with any famous person it would be Miley Cyrus because I would like her to give me some information on how to sing and dance. I’d like to see what she is like. I would also like to know what her favourite sport is another thing is to know were she was born.

By Tahilya

If I could have lunch with any famous person it would be Tony Abbott because he is the leader of the Opposition. I would like to talk to him about lending us some fitness equipment and how to stay healthy.

By Chen

If I could have lunch with any famous person it would be Justin Beiber because he is famous and his songs are nice. I would want to know what he eats. He could teach me songs to write and sing.
By Ozzie

If I could have lunch with any famous person it would be Roald Dahl because he could help me write books or give me fantastic ideas.I could be an illustrator or an author.I could write books or draw many pictures.I would like to know where he gets his ideas from, what he eats and what he does in his spare time.I would like to become like Roald Dahl.
by Suriya

If I could have lunch with any famous person it would be Michael Jackson because I could talk to him and know him more. He could also give me a few tips of how to dance and sing. It would also be awesome to listen to his voice so I could become a pop singer when I grow older.
By Tarlin


If I could have lunch with any famous person it would be Justin Bieber because he is a good pop star singer. I want to become a pop star singer as well. I'm also a big fan of his. Then I can do performances for my family and friends.

By Brian

5 comments:

Mrs P said...

What wonderful journal reports. Well done 3BJ. Mrs P

Anonymous said...

Excellent journal reports and quite informative....keep it up 3BJ. Mr.S

Anonymous said...

A hard working class and a very woderful teacher.....I say 3BJ is the best. Mrs.G

Anonymous said...

I wish I could really eat lunch with Tony Abbot!
By Chen

Anonymous said...

Great journal writing.It's a good effort.
By Felix

Post a Comment