A place where we learn to blog and blog to learn.
Term 1 Dance 3BJ from pauline jenkins on Vimeo.
Wow!!!!!!!! Great effort on all of your dancing! Happy holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was fun dancing on Thursday by Teresa
I love dance.By Felix
I realy like the colourful clothes and the dance was great. By Siutiti
I liked dancing and everybody did a great job. By siutiti
Everybody danced great and i can't wait to see the next dance. By Siutiti
Dancing is actually really fun!By Chen
I really like the dance it was great.
Graet dancing guys keep it up.
Graet dancing guys.
10 comments:
Wow!!!!!!!! Great effort on all of your dancing! Happy holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was fun dancing on Thursday by Teresa
I love dance.
By Felix
I realy like the colourful clothes and the dance was great. By Siutiti
I liked dancing and everybody did a great job. By siutiti
Everybody danced great and i can't wait to see the next dance. By Siutiti
Dancing is actually really fun!
By Chen
I really like the dance it was great.
Graet dancing guys keep it up.
Graet dancing guys.
Post a Comment