Comments help keep the blog alive! Scroll down to the bottom of every post and click on comments.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Week 6 Journal Entries "I am happy when..."

I am happy when I play with Charlotte. I am happy when I play with Charlotte because she is fun, funny and smart.
I am also happy when it’s time for my birthday. I am happy when it’s time for my birthday because I get presents, a party and a delicious cake!
By Diya.

I am happy when someone is being nice to me especially one of my friends.
By Karl

I am happy when I win something like a sporting event because it feels good that you know you have won a game.
I am also happy when its Christmas time or my birthday because I get lots of presents and I feel special.
By Tahliya   

1 comment:

Diya said...

Great Journals everybody!

Post a Comment