My mum is important because she is their when I get my cold that I get.
My dad is most important because he is always there to cheer me on when I play soccer.
My brother Liam is most important to me because he is my little brother and it’s my responsibility to look after him.
By Josh
My family is important to me because they help me do lots of stuff. If I’m stuck with homework, my parents help me and give me an example. My family is also important to me because they care about me. Sometimes when I get into a fight with my friends, my mum can stop it and make me happy again. That why me family is important to me.
By Angela
My family is important to me because there nice and kind to me. They teach you when you are young. They drive me to places, like school, sport, and home. Dad is important because he cooks me dinner. Mum is important because she teaches me things. My brothers are important because they look out for me.
By Michael
My family is important to me
My parents are who cares me.
My mum takes me to the doctor.
My mum and dad do the cooking.
By Chehan
1 comment:
Great journal entries!!
Post a Comment