Comments help keep the blog alive! Scroll down to the bottom of every post and click on comments.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Week 5 Term 2 Our thoughts on NAPLAN 2012

I thought Naplan was not too bad but I did think some questions were a bit harder than I would have excpected. I hoped I did well and got high results. I did think Naplan  was good for alot of other reasons. One of them was that it helps us for a lot of years in high school.
by Michael

I thought Naplan was very hard work because it gave us only 45min or 50 minutes.The first Naplan test we did I finished in 25 minutes when we had 50minutes.Naplan was very hard hard work but I finishd all of the work. I thought that it would be very hard for me but it was a little bit easier than Ithought.
by Chelsea

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Even I thought naplan was hard but the practice questions were easier then the real test by Suriya.

Post a Comment