The oldest person I know is my great great grand Father. He is 79 years old. He cant walk but he is super smart. He is very good at chess. He comes to my house on Fridays. My grand mother likes visting my great great grand Father at the Nursing Home. My great great grand is small. He's not strong but he is very smart. He likes vising with us on Fridays.
By Adam
The oldst person i know is my great grandmother.
She is ninety nine years of age. She turned ninety nine this year in January. She doesn't live in a house but she lives in a nursing home and gets looked after by my mum who works at the nursing home.
My greatgrandma isin't that strong but she is tall. She has brown eyes and white hair.
She has two children my grandpa and grandma.
We don't visit her very often because she's always busy having lunch or sleeping so we see her every second week.
By Siutiti.Maveni
The oldest person I know is my great great grandfather. He is 79 years old. He can't walk but he is super smart. He is very good at chess. He comes to my house on Fridays. My grand Mother likes visting my great great grand Father at the Nursing Home. My great great grandfather is small. He's not strong but he is very smart. He likes vising with us on Friday.
by Adam
The oldest person I know is Mary. She is 90 years old. Mary lives in a nursing home. She has a lovely room in the nursing home. I know what it looks like because I've been there, it's beautiful. She has a lovely balcony and a lovely veiw. Mary has white hair. She walks very slowly and uses something to help her walk I don't what you call it. She is not very tall or very short.
By Seren
The oldest person I know is my dad"s dad mum. I have to call her Big Yaya She is 96 and she has white hair. She has something like a whel chair and she uses it to get around.
She is in a nursing home and she looks well for her age. She shares a room with another lady. It is a very big room. She went to the hospital because she fell overand broke some ribs. Then she went to the nursing home and she mostly sleeps. Yaya can't walk properly and she can't play. My dad's mum and dad take her clothes and wash them.
They are going to fix the house and rent it to pay the nusrsing home rent. My family goes up there very ofen she has trouble breathing.
by by Karl.
1 comment:
It is lovely to see everyone saying such nice things about the youngest and oldest people
they know.
Mrs Z.
Post a Comment