Comments help keep the blog alive! Scroll down to the bottom of every post and click on comments.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Journal Entries Week 7 Describe he youngest person I know

The youngest person who I know is my brother. His name call Oscar, he is in Hong kong, now and he is one year old. His eyes are brown and enormous and his face is very cute. Sometimes he plays with us and sometimes he plays by himself.
When my brother plays with us, he tries to communicate with us, but he still can't speak properly, but when he went to kinddygaten, teacherstaught  him how to talk properly.
By Gary

The youngest person I know
The youngest person I know is my brother, he s 4 years old. My brother goes to preschool in Meadow bank.
My brother makes craft.
and has black hair and brown eyes
by Chehan

the yougest person I know is my little brother Samuel.He his cute but very noisy. He always makes  me get him out of his cot.he has blue eyes/blond hair and white skin.His birthday is two days after mine on 5th july.I love my brother very much.


The yaungest person I know is my  sister .
She has black hair and  litter tiny brown eyes and she
 is three years  old. l play with her
by Andrew

The youngest person I know is Ayush. Ayush is my baby brother and is 8 months old.
I would describe Ayush as funny, smart and a little bit like a detective! I think Ayush is like a detective because when he finds something new, he looks at it for a few minutes.
Ayush stays at home with my mother while I am at school.
Ayush only sleeps for half an hour. Ayush is very cute.
By Diya
  



1 comment:

Diya said...

Sounds very cute.

Post a Comment