Dear Year Threes and Mrs J I really enjoyed your photographs of your groups designing cars. On Friday my Year 4/5 class spent an hour experimenting with making a water-powered car and a car powered by elastic bands. They also made some electrical circuits. It sounds like we have a lot in common! We will try to put some photographs of the finished vehicles on our blog next week at http://room5wickham.edublogs.org/ We are your blogging challenge partners so I hope we will hear from you in the next few weeks. Regards Mrs Nealon
2 comments:
I realy love doing the model cars this term. From Josh
Dear Year Threes and Mrs J
I really enjoyed your photographs of your groups designing cars. On Friday my Year 4/5 class spent an hour experimenting with making a water-powered car and a car powered by elastic bands. They also made some electrical circuits. It sounds like we have a lot in common! We will try to put some photographs of the finished vehicles on our blog next week at http://room5wickham.edublogs.org/
We are your blogging challenge partners so I hope we will hear from you in the next few weeks.
Regards
Mrs Nealon
Post a Comment