Comments help keep the blog alive! Scroll down to the bottom of every post and click on comments.

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Week 7 and 8 Journal Entries. Please read and leave a comment.

 
If I were the teacher I would teach them lots of art and every Friday I would also let them have free time. I would also let them have more fun than work.
If i could invite anyone to lunch it would be
If I could invite anyone to lunch it would be Sally Pearson because I would like to get some ideas for hurdling practice. I would also like to learn more about her and where she lives to see if I live nearby. I would also like to tell her about me and my family. I am a big fan of Sally Pearson and want her to know that and get an autograph. I would love to invite Sally Pearson to lunch.
By Tahliya.
If I were the teacher I would
If I were the teacher I would take my class to sport every day after recess so they can be fit.
I would also let my class have free time when it is Friday before sport.
I would give people prizes if they got their spelling correct for two weeks in a row.
My last reason I would like to be a teacher is so I can teach my class to learn how to sing.
By Siutiti 3BJ
If I could invite anyone to lunch it would be…
If I could invite anyone to lunch it would be Tony Abbot because he is the leader of the Opposition. I would like to have lunch with him because I like seeing famous people. Would you like to have lunch with the leader of the Opposition?
By Chen

 

2 comments:

Diya said...

Great Journal entries! Wonderful thoughts about who to invite to lunch and what you would do if you were the teacher!!

Anonymous said...

Great good Siuiti, Tahliya and Chen, you guys will be very good at writing next year. From Josh

Post a Comment