I feel proud when I get all my work done in class. When I move to the green card in year Three.I am proud to be a member of C. P. S. I am proud to be in year three and learn lots of great things. When I help someone I feel the proudest of all. That is when I feel proud doing great things.
By Michael
I feel proud because I have fantastic friends. I also feel proud of myself when I get all my words correct . I am super duper proud that I am in a great school. Finally Iam super duper wooper proud because I have a fantastic teacher!!!
By Brian
I feel proud when I can do lots of words and work.
by Andrew
I feel proud when I get awards when I work hard. I learn and then remember it well. I look after my sisters and Iam proud I have a lovely teacher in Year 3. I'm proud when I help and obey my parents. by Teresa
I feel proud when my dad or mum says I have done my homework quickly. I also feel proud when I get a green, bronze, silver, gold award. They make me feel proud because it brings me closer to getting a trophy. Trophies make me feel proud because they are very valuable so it is like getting jewels.
By Chen
I feel proud when I make a new friend. I feel proud of making a new friend eg like how I met Charlotte. We had been separated last year but we are still best friends. Something like that shows me we have a very strong friendship.
by Diya.
I feel proud when I do something nice for my friends and they do something nice back. I feel proud because I think I'm a nice person. I feel proud because I have pride.
by Seren.
7 comments:
Wow!! Great things to feel proud about.
great work 3bj from michael
I think they are great resons to feel proud of. by Charlotte
Michael does do good work and Brian does have a Super Dooper Wooper Cooper Vooper Looper Jooper Nooper Mooper Tooper Rooper Kooper Gooper teacher and Andrew tries his best in class and Tereasa helps other people really nicely and Chen gets awards and good stuff and Diya always chats to Charlotte and they are best friends and lucky last Seren is a kind person!
By Felix
I love doing expositions by michael
I really do feel proud when I get a Gold award.
By Chen
Well done guys keep up the good work. By Josh
Post a Comment