Comments help keep the blog alive! Scroll down to the bottom of every post and click on comments.

Monday, March 12, 2012

Week 8 Journal Writing. What I like about myself..

What l like most about myself is that l am very sporty. lam good at spelling. lam good at maths.
By Hayden.

What I like most about myself is my personality. I like my personality because it is very friendly and helpful. I am always ready to be friends with anyone and I love helping people.
By Diya


What I like most about myself is that I am kind to my friends When they are kind to me. I would invite them to a playdate. If one of my friends falls over I would go to the teacher so the teacher could help my friend.
By Karl

What I like about myself is how I do my best in computers and dance. What I also like about myself is my hair because its smooth.
By:Angela.Z.

What I like most about myself is, I have beuatiful eyes. Iam trying hard to be a good student. However I have learned to do a thing like play games by myself, like catching balls.
by Chehan

What I like most about myself is, that people say I'm a good friend. Another thing I like about myself is my lovely brown eyes. Another part of my body I like is my ears. Without them I wouldn't be able to hear beautiful things. Another thing I like about myself is my nose becuase I can smell beautiful things.
By Seren

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love hearing beautiful things By Tahliya

Anonymous said...

I really like computers! they make me feel happy!

Anonymous said...

no one could write beautiful than that by s.s

Anonymous said...

Good work to those people.
By Felix

Anonymous said...

Thankyou 3BJ for sharing your work with us. The teachers have had a good 'stickybeak' this afternoon.
Mrs M

Post a Comment