The Olympics Are a Waste of Money
I believe that the Olympics are definitely not a waste of money. It gives
a chance for sports men and women to show their athletics to the
world.
Firstly, it is great entertainment for people. People can encourage
their friends and family if they are in the Olympics. Athletes can even
win for their country if they get some encouragement.
Another reason is the Olympics help keep athletes fit. Biology shows that
not doing any exercise at all can make you very un-fit.
In addition, the Olympics are actually a source of friendship building
between the different countries of the world. Some countries are
already at war but the Olympics help make sure that no more countries
fight against others.
Therefore I believe that the Olympics are not a waste of money. I
recommend that if you go for against the Olympics are a waste of
money and you are fit you might even end up in the Olympics!
By Diya.
4 comments:
Diya sent a wonderful exposition!
By Felix
Great work Dear!
By Tarlin
amazing job diya!!!
Your expositions are sooooooo good!
By chen
Post a Comment