Comments help keep the blog alive! Scroll down to the bottom of every post and click on comments.
Tuesday, April 3, 2012
Space Day 2012 Stage 2
Space Day for Stage 2 on PhotoPeach
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You guys are so lucky!!!!!! I never got to do this kind of thing when I was in Primary School. I miss primary school SOOOO much!!! Appreciate it while you can kids!!! High School is a pain =.= -Vivian's sister :)
4 comments:
You guys are so lucky!!!!!! I never got to do this kind of thing when I was in Primary School. I miss primary school SOOOO much!!! Appreciate it while you can kids!!! High School is a pain =.=
-Vivian's sister :)
I hope the year 3-4 had a great time at Space Day!
By Felix
I had a lot of fun on Space Day!!
By Tarlin
space day was fun!
By Chen
Post a Comment