Comments help keep the blog alive! Scroll down to the bottom of every post and click on comments.

Monday, April 2, 2012

Felix's talking and listening presentation. Please read and leave a comment. Well done, Felix

Text type: Exposition
Purpose: To argue a case
Audience: Visitors

It is necessary for all schools should all have blogs.There are several advantages for school to all have blogs.

Firstly, if someone made a blog in a country people from other countries look at the blog more so and more people will make a blog if they want to .e.g. 3BJ made a blog and Mrs.Jenkins showed all the teachers and they wanted to all make a blog.

Another reason is if schools make a blog they can put games and and their own pet and work and jokes. Children will always play them and even when they go on holidays and visit it more and more times .e.g. 3BJ has got many games and jokes and their work and a pet and a lot of people have been on the blog.

Finally, people can comment on your blog and you can publish their lovely comments and make a graph .e.g. lots of people commented on 3BJ’s blog and the teacher published them and made a graph of the students that commented on the blog.
Therefore, schools should all have blogs so people can make more and more blogs and play games and jokes and make comments.
By Felix

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Felix did well

Anonymous said...

I agree with you Felix by Charlotte.

Anonymous said...

great Felix by michael

Anonymous said...

Blogs are a great idea. I am a teacher on the Central Coast and last Friday I used this blog for a lesson. I got inspiration from your journal topic "What makes me smile", so the year 2 class read your journal entries from the smart board to get some great ideas.
Mrs E

Anonymous said...

I believe that schools shold have blogs.By Angela

Anonymous said...

Iam really proud of myself.
By Felix

Anonymous said...

I can see great work on the blog from Chennai i just love your work it is incredible from Suriya

Anonymous said...

I wish I had a blog.
By Chen

Post a Comment