If I won a million dollars I would . . .
If I won a million dollars I would buy a new house because the house I have now, bhas about 40 steps and my mum has to carry lots of things up the 40 steps. She works too hard and she hates going up steps so that's why I would buy a new house.
By Vivian
If I won one million dollars I would...
If I won one million dollars I would pay my term account because my mum doesn't have enough money.
I would also take my family to Disney land because they work hard. would also buy a new car so my parents can take me to schoolbecause our car broke down. I would buy my family a new house because our house is too old.
by Suititi
If I won onemillion dollars I would ...
I would share it with my family because I like to be kind to them because they're kind to me all the time.
I would buy a new car for my family because my mum needs a new car. We only have one car so my mum has to walk in the rain, so so sad so so so sad.
I would get a new house a modern one because all of my family would like that.
By Lilli
If I won one million dollars I would ...
I would give a quarter to charity because they are suffering.
I would give another quarter to the salvation army.
I would give another quarter to orphans.
Finally I would keep the rest for my self.
by Karl
If I had a million dollars I'd help my family. For instance my Mum is sick right now, she has a bad cold and I would go to the doctors. The doctor would tell me what kind of medicine would suit my Mum and I would buy it for my Mum.
By Seren
3 comments:
I love it my Lilli by lillis mum
The journals are great
by Tahliya
Great recounts. Really good effort.
Post a Comment