Text type: Narrative
Purpose: to entertain
Audience: Year 3 and visitors
The Missing Olympic Games Ticket
“That completion looks interesting, I might sign up to win the golden Olympic ticket for my family and myself” I stated to my family.
The following day I went to where the competition was being held. It was a raffle.
“The winner is … Cj!” announced the man who pulled out the raffle ticket I was so happy I went crazy.
All of a sudden a Labrador named Lana came bounding out of nowhere and stole my ticket!
“My ticket, I lost my ticket!” I moaned. The Olympic Games are tomorrow!
“Where is that pesky dog?” I wailed.” I’ve looked everywhere.”
Meanwhile the dog was hiding from me. I saw the dog it was running to the other side of town.
It was coming back! She had two tickets with her.
“I’ll give the second ticket to my friend.” I thought.
I was so happy to have my ticket back.
By Charlotte
1 comment:
Great narrative Charlotte
Post a Comment