Comments help keep the blog alive! Scroll down to the bottom of every post and click on comments.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Welome back to Term 3. Week 2 Journal entries. Please read

I wish that I could be a helpful person because helping people is a good thing to do like when an old person is crossing the footpath, and she is staggering, then I can help her walk on the footpath.
The second thing I wish that I could have a friendly and helpful dog because I have a dog at home that is naughty, so I can play with the friendly dog.
By Gary
I wish that I could be a rugby league superstar for Saint George Illawarra Dragons  because Saint George is my favourite team in the NRL and I’m really good at rugby.
By Josh
I wish that I could be a vet because then I can take care of pets and try to help them. Also it could be fun to take care of lots of different pets
By Regina

No comments:

Post a Comment