Comments help keep the blog alive! Scroll down to the bottom of every post and click on comments.

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Week 3 Journal entries. Please read and leave a comment.


If I would change one thing in the world it would be giving money to charity for the poor people.

By Kory

If I could change one thing in the world it would be to be rich and order everyone around. I would get everything for free. It would be fun and it would be exciting to be rich and have diamonds rubies, sapphires, emeralds and opals.

By Hayden

If I would change one thing in the world it would be to keep the environment safe. If I would change one thing in the world it would be to keep the environment safe. Many hunters cut woods to build their houses and many types of bird lose their homes. If we keep the environment safe, we can see beautiful flowers in spring.

By Gary

No comments:

Post a Comment