Comments help keep the blog alive! Scroll down to the bottom of every post and click on comments.

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Welcome back ! Here are some thoughts about the holidays. Please read and leave a comment.

My favourite thing about the holidays was…….
My favourite thing about the holidays was my little brother’s birthday party.
I liked the birthday party because it was so much fun!
I also liked the party because I got to choose the music for the party!
I also wrote and said a speech for my little brother. I even said the speech out loud to everyone at the party.
My little brother, Ayush, has turned one year old!   

By Diya

My favourite thing about the holidays was when Suriya came to my house. We first played Super Mario Galaxy. Secondly we played on the computer. Then we had lunch and finally we went outside and played. Then Suriya’s mum came to pick him up.
The next day on Sunday it was my birthday I turned nine and my present was a micro charger I did a lot of work during the holidays.
By Kory

My favourite thing about the holidays was when I went Queensland and Melbourne. In Queensland I went to Wet and Wild and I did NOT go on all the  rides.
I also went to SEA WORLD and I went on a rollercoaster called Jet Rescue. It goes very fast, and I saw Sponge Bob. In Melbourne I went in this ice land. Everything but the floor was made out of ice.
By Ozzi.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice writing Ozzi,Kory and Diya

Federico

Post a Comment