Comments help keep the blog alive! Scroll down to the bottom of every post and click on comments.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Diya's exposition from India. Please read.

I believe children must be given pocket money. Children
feel proud and rewarded if they get pocket money for being helpful by doing chores.
Firstly, children can buy their own lunches or some
after school snacks. Children are sometimes hungry after school and sometimes
they can just walk to a nearby food court with an adult and buy their own food
with some friends.
Another reason is when parents give pocket money to
children, they can buy something and get practice with money maths. Money math
is very important in life, this is very helpful for children with their money
maths.
In addition, children can learn to save by not spending all their pocket money. They
can put the money in a piggy bank at home and also can have a clue what banking
is like. Research shows that banking is very complicated and this will help
them understand banking.
Therefore I believe children should get pocket money.
I recommend getting pocket money is just a new beginning for children!
by Diya

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Diya!!! From Josh

Mrs. G said...

Nice exposition Diya! Good that you are doing some school work on your holidays. From Mum.

Anonymous said...

that is a really good exposition Diya By Ibrahim

Anonymous said...

I like your exposition Diya by Charlotte.

Anonymous said...

That was a lovely exposition.by:Angela

Anonymous said...

That was a great exposition Diya and I hope you have a nice holiday.By Angela

Anonymous said...

Great job Diya!
By Felix

Anonymous said...

You should be very proud of yourself Diya!
From Chen

Post a Comment