A place where we learn to blog and blog to learn.
What a lovely movie.By Josh
Wow what a movie! you should call it supermovie!By Chen
That is the best movie I ever saw and I don't mean any best I mean super dooper wooper best!!!by Brian
Very interesting. Well done Tahliya and Tarlin. From Tahliya's mum
I like your movie Tahliya and Tarlin how did you think of such a good movie by Charlotte.
That is a great and interesting movie.Well done Tarlin and Tarliya.By Felix
That is a really funny video By Ibrahim
7 comments:
What a lovely movie.By Josh
Wow what a movie! you should call it supermovie!
By Chen
That is the best movie I ever saw and I don't mean any best I mean super dooper wooper best!!!
by Brian
Very interesting. Well done Tahliya and Tarlin. From Tahliya's mum
I like your movie Tahliya and Tarlin how did you think of such a good movie by Charlotte.
That is a great and interesting movie.Well done Tarlin and Tarliya.
By Felix
That is a really funny video By Ibrahim
Post a Comment