What makes me smile the most is when my mum tells me I have done something good. My second thing that makes me smile the most is when I have finished something like my exposition. My third thing that makes my smile the most is when we get to do sport because I konw that Mrs Jenkins thinks that we have done good work. My best thing that makes me smile is when I am with my family.
By Josh
What makes me smile is when my family always help me and when I unhappy they make me smile. Another thing that makes me smile is when I can help people.
By Gary
What makes me smile is my friends.Another thing that makes me smile are jokes. Another that makes me smile are my toys because they are fun to play with. The very last thing that makes me smile is the lovely flowers in spring.
By Seren
What makes me smile is when I see my best friends and when I get to have a sleep over. I smile when it is almost my birthday and get lots of presents. I also smile when people say lots of nice things to me like they say I am so tall and I am a good boy. I smile when my mum said I have learnt much more than before.
By Felix
I smile when I get to go overseas. I smile when my teacher and friends are happy. I smile when I meet new friends.I smile when I help someone.
by Vivian
8 comments:
Hi 3BJ, I'm still in Bangkok which is in Thailand. The blog looks so great! All these journal entries and videos are absoluteley great! If you scroll down to the flag collection you might see Thailand's flag! I really miss everyone from 3BJ.
They are wonderful things to smile about by Charlotte.
What great journal writing.
By Felix
What a positive and uplifting post. I was actually smiling while reading this. It is great to see so many things that make you all smile.
I think I will use this journal topic with my class this week :)
By Mrs E
There really nice journal entries By Ibrahim
My year 2 class on the Central Coast loved reading these journal entries and help us with our lesson. Thank you 3BJ :)
Mrs E
Nice one Vivian.By Angela
I also smil whn I watch TV!
By Chen
Post a Comment