A place where we learn to blog and blog to learn.
I loved all those beautiful clothes Tahliya
What lovely national clothes. 3BJ By Josh
I love the look of all the people in their costumes in 3bj by chelsea
Diya looks so pretty. by Charlotte
Wow, I really liked Harmony Day. I don't know which one was my favourite, I really liked them all. by Karl
I love the photos of Harmony Day.What a colourful day.
Really! Harmony day feels like your in your own country!By Chen
Those are amazing costumes By Ibrahim
8 comments:
I loved all those beautiful clothes Tahliya
What lovely national clothes. 3BJ By Josh
I love the look of all the people in their costumes in 3bj by chelsea
Diya looks so pretty. by Charlotte
Wow, I really liked Harmony Day. I don't know which one was my favourite, I really liked them all. by Karl
I love the photos of Harmony Day.What a colourful day.
Really! Harmony day feels like your in your own country!
By Chen
Those are amazing costumes By Ibrahim
Post a Comment