A place where we learn to blog and blog to learn.
Grate I love it everybody from Lilli
what lovely work 3BJ keep it up until naplan
Great job Gary, Brian, Adam, Andrew, Chen, Karl, Hayden and Michael making those models. From Felix
I like the models by Michael
These models are wonderful and smartly made.
These models are wonderful and smartly made.By Tarlin
These models look awesome!By Chen
The models look fantastic! Looks like a lot of hard work and perseverance went into these. Great effort year 3!!Mrs E
8 comments:
Grate I love it everybody from Lilli
what lovely work 3BJ keep it up until naplan
Great job Gary, Brian, Adam, Andrew, Chen, Karl, Hayden and Michael making those models. From Felix
I like the models by Michael
These models are wonderful and smartly made.
These models are wonderful and smartly made.
By Tarlin
These models look awesome!
By Chen
The models look fantastic! Looks like a lot of hard work and perseverance went into these. Great effort year 3!!
Mrs E
Post a Comment