Comments help keep the blog alive! Scroll down to the bottom of every post and click on comments.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Week 10 Expositions. Well done to those students who are working hard on expositions.

Children Should Get Pocket Money

Text type: Exposition
Purpose: to argue a case
Audience: Year 3 and visitors
I strongly believe that children need to receive money. There are many advantages for pocket money. Firstly, children just need to do some chores and then they get about 50c, $1 or $2. When you save up like $10 or more you can buy toys with your own money. Research shows that if children do chores they can get money and when they save up they can buy something for themselves.
Another reason is if you save up your money you can learn to bank and save your money.

In addition, if you save up you can buy something yourself so your mum doesn’t need to angry because you needed her money.

Therefore I believe that children should receive pocket money when they are young.
By Chen

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like these expositions!
By Chen

Anonymous said...

I really like Chen’s exposition and he put pride in his work by Charlotte.

Anonymous said...

Great exposition Chen. Very persuassive. Keep up the fantastic writing.
From Mrs E

Anonymous said...

great expositon chen.

Anonymous said...

great expositon chen.
from hayden

Anonymous said...

Amazing exposition Chen By Ibrahim

Anonymous said...

Mrs J are you here? it's 18.57 on Tuesday. By Chen

Post a Comment