Comments help keep the blog alive! Scroll down to the bottom of every post and click on comments.

Friday, March 2, 2012

What do you think of Year 3 so far?

You have now spent nearly five weeks in Year 3…….How quickly time flies when you’re having fun.

Why not write a quick post to tell our blog readers your impressions of your first few weeks in Stage 2 and I'll publish your thoughts.
Mrs J

7 comments:

D.G said...

Really think year 3 is great! Thanks for teaching me all those great things Mrs J!
D.G

Anonymous said...

I love having such a nice teacher
by Tahliya

Anonymous said...

I really like being in year 3.It feels like being a movie star!
By Chen

Anonymous said...

Year3 is super I like it with MrsJ
by Brian

Anonymous said...

Year3 is super i like it with MrsJ
by Brian

Anonymous said...

Year 3 realy fun I can't wait for naplan next term by Charlotte.

Anonymous said...

I think year 3 and the has been going very good.
By Tarlin

Post a Comment