A place where we learn to blog and blog to learn.
Year 3 at dancing lessons with Miss K from pauline jenkins on Vimeo.
I love dance group with miss Kby Tahliya
I really like dancing!By Chen
I love dancing with miss K she's such a nice a nice dance teacher
I just love dancing with miss K she's a good dance teacher I'm sure of itBy Seren
I can not wait for the performance at the end of the term by Charlotte
I can't wait until the performence.By Felix
6 comments:
I love dance group with miss K
by Tahliya
I really like dancing!
By Chen
I love dancing with miss K she's such a nice a nice dance teacher
I just love dancing with miss K she's a good dance teacher I'm sure of it
By Seren
I can not wait for the performance at the end of the term by Charlotte
I can't wait until the performence.
By Felix
Post a Comment